19 Mar 2010

A couple of videos

1 comments
Using the seat belt is law in most places. However if you have problems following the law, please, think of it as an act of kindness towards your life and the sanity of those that actually care about you. This beautiful movie might help:



The second is an extraordinare speech by Aimee Mullins, a extraordinare person! It makes us think about the power of words, of dancing with adversity, of rare and wonderful; and of the human spirit! A true lesson about how our choices in simple things can help us to create a better now!

1 comments:

Jantien says:
30 March 2010 at 07:02

Hi there darling,

I have to admit: shit that first video made me tremble! I always wear my seatbelt but have recently seen a car go off the road and couldn't stop to see how they were doing but seeing this video made me realise how gratefull I am off never having been in a car accident!
And how gratefull I am to know people like you who remind me of what life is about: people who love you saving you from adversity by holding on to you like a seatbelt would..

x

Post a Comment