9 Feb 2010

Me

0 comments
I’m sorry if you were hoping for a Profile or a CV. I have both, but I don’t think they translate me very well. I’m not what I do; although what I do surely impacts on who I am!

I’m not a saint or perfect, I don’t always wake up in the right feet or in a good hair day. I have good and bad qualities, none of them define me; what I do with and about them, does!

I’m anxious and impatient! Sometimes it’s a problem, sometimes a force for change myself and what’s around me.

I adore life and I’d rather enjoy everything I can while I can. I believe today is the best day of my life; so far! I believe in miracles and I’m not satisfied with little! But I’m not a hedonist, nor do I feast on other expenses.

I’m not an island! I insist on growing relationships, on stopping to listen to people’s answers, on sitting together around the table (at home, in a restaurant, in a pub, in the World); but I also make mistakes. If you want to know more about be, maybe you should ask those that once felt my presence; but sorry I can’t indicate them I can only tell you about those whom have touched me.

I’m a lot of things, I haven’t even figure out all of them! But I’m not afraid of changing those I notice do not suit me anymore; prejudices about me and other have only delayed my progress. I rather regret what I tried than not try at all; but I’m not an inconsequent!

I’m on my way! In constant search for myself, my freedom and happiness; for a better world and a better now; and I’m conscious that all I have under my control it is me and my now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment